Monday, December 5, 2011

For Pastors Only

My Fellow Laborers in Christ,

The Lord says that He has given us the Ability To Generate Our Own Wealth ( financial independence ).

I can't think of a better time than this for Our Lord and Savior to show the World His Power by proving that He is Our Provider and Supplies all our need according to His Riches in Glory through Christ Jesus ( His Word ) in such a time as this.

With more people, more churches, our country and in fact the whole world going through this Great Recession and Financial Difficulty or Decline like never before at least since we have been alive, We have to put our Faith into Action. Faith without Doing is Dead. Nothing is Going to Change until We Do Something. Remember in Hebrews even though Word is Preached, if its not Acted Upon it doesn't and won't Profit us.

In Eccl 3: 6 It says it time to GET. That's what time it is My Brothers. God says it in His Word. He says He will supply all our need, Well what all of us need today is Money, can I get a AMEN?

All we need to DO is what He tells us in His Word as it pertains to Money and getting it. Well, you might say what does He say?

1Thess 4:11  Do your own Business.

You might say what Business?

The Business of Generating our own Money.
 Acts 20:34 Our Hands ( own effort through business)

Brethren The Lord has given me Revelation in the scriptures, His Word. Its not a new Revelation, However, it's not a wide spread revelation because the Holy Spirit had not yet revealed to us. Why? it wasn't the TIME or SEASON. But it's that time and season today.

Please Go to my site www.drsteveparson.com and read and listen to the revelation that I have applied to some businesses. Its not the businesses but the MESSAGE thats important. I not Promoting anybody business, Its Gods Word I Promote. If you hear and see what the Holy Spirit is saying too, call me asap.

 Dr Steve Parson's Empower Network is my latest platform for us to use to end this recession. So call me at 804 514 3712. My email is sap77sr@gmail.com

This is Urgent!! Churches are foreclosing all over this Country. We have the Power to stop this literally over night. Please call me.

Dr Steve Parson
Yours in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment